Top 5 mentoring program revenue ideas
Our hearts and positive vibes go out to you and your loved ones during these challenging days that we are experiencing globally. At MentorCity, we understand the importance of staying well connected with people and by helping establish mentoring relationships, it will help to lift spirits and provide a much-needed sense of belonging and community.
We understand as a result of what is happening in the world, a lot of organizations and associations may be scrambling, trying to figure out how to boost their revenue streams and change directions to maintain income. It’s time to think outside of the box and to explore creative revenue opportunities that can help your organization at this time.
As our business is in providing online mentoring software to organizations, these ideas will showcase some of the unique ways that you can turn your mentoring program into a money-making venture.
1. Within MentorCity, your program or specific features and functionality sponsored by companies who want to have their brand in front of your members. As an example, an online school may want to sponsor our finding a mentor search capabilities or a communications company may want to sponsor our join meeting feature.
2. Entice people to join your organization by creating attractive membership packages that can include mentoring connections to industry leaders, insurance discounts, courses, and more.
3. For the courses that you offer, you can add a mentoring component to help participants continue their learning in a mentoring relationship and, at the same time, will add more value to your course.
4. Host interactive webinars that connect mentees to several mentors for short mentoring conversations. It’s an excellent way for participants to meet with 4 or 5 new industry contacts in an hour, receive guidance, and build their network.
5. Are you a Guru in your field? Share your expertise with fellow mentees looking to excel in your industry and charge them a fee for helping them advance professionally.
We hope that these ideas will help you to spark even more ideas as we use our creativity to explore new business models that work for this virtual reality that we are facing.
Written by: Alicia Holland, MentorCity
Media: Media Download