Join the MentorCity team - Sales Specialist (B2B)
Sales Specialist (B2B)
Toronto (near Yonge and Eglinton Subway)
MentorCity is an intuitive cloud-based Mentoring software that cultivates the future of associations, companies, and educational institutions and the individuals in and around them through the power of relationships. Since 2011, MentorCity’s comprehensive software solution has been connecting mentees to mentors and leading them through the mentoring process to build confidence and skills that move people forward and help organizations with their member engagement, succession planning, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion strategies.
We are looking for an experienced business to business sales professional to join our team who is a go-getter, extremely proactive, positive, and resilient to drive sales of our online mentoring software solution. As a company, we are highly responsive and excited about creating outstanding mentoring programs that add value to organizations and their participants. We pride ourselves on being efficient, and an organization that our customers can count on.
* Research prospective organizations who can benefit from the MentorCity software solution.
* Contact key decision makers who are responsible for member or employee engagement.
* Ability to screen contacts to ensure that they are the right person to move a mentoring initiative forward at their organization.
* Set up exploratory meetings to learn about the organization needs and promote how mentoring can help them to achieve their business objectives.
* Take prospective customers on tours of MentorCity tailored to their needs and that excite them about the possibilities of a mentoring initiative at their organization.
* Build rapport and good working relationships with contacts as you move them through the sales cycle and into a customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Prospecting and closing sales experience.
* Enjoys making cold calls.
* People, communication, listening, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
* Staying focused on business direction and sales targets.
* Conducting presentations based on customer needs.
* Drive and motivation for sales.
* Passion for mentoring, developing people, and helping organizations achieve their business objectives.
This position has a base salary plus commissions. To express interest in this opportunity, please send a cover letter outlining how your skills match with this opportunity and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Media: Download Media