Sales Customer Service Representative (B2B) - Toronto (near Yonge and Eglinton Subway)
MentorCity is an intuitive cloud-based Mentoring software that cultivates the future of associations, companies, and educational institutions and the individuals in and around them through the power of relationships.
Since 2011, MentorCity’s comprehensive software solution has been connecting mentees to mentors and leading them through the mentoring process to build confidence and skills that move people forward and help organizations with their member engagement, succession planning, leadership development, and diversity and inclusion strategies.
We are looking for an experienced sales customer service professional to join our team who is a go-getter, extremely proactive, positive, and resilient in driving sales and providing customer service for our online mentoring software solution. This exciting role also provides an opportunity to learn and participate in all aspects of the business.
As a company, we are highly responsive and excited about creating outstanding mentoring programs that effect sustainable change, and that adds value to organizations and their participants. We pride ourselves on being efficient and an organization that our customers can count on.
- * Responding promptly to customer inquiries in a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- * Supporting customers to utilize all aspects of the MentorCity platform.
- * Sharing mentoring program strategies and best practices that customers can implement to create greater engagement within the MentorCity platform.
- * Troubleshooting technical issues, testing fixes, and keeping customers up-to-date on the progress made and once the issue is fully resolved.
- * Preparing instructions, screenshots, and videos that are helpful to customers.
- * Setting up meetings with customers and potential customers.
- * Showcasing features and how the MentorCity platform works.
- * Managing mentoring programs for select customers.
- * Keeping records of customer interactions, comments, and issues that may arise.
- * Researching prospects, conducting cold calls, and using social media channels to contact key decision-makers who are responsible for member or employee engagement.
- * Becoming a trusted and reliable point of contact for customers and potential customers by building strong rapport and good working relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- * People, communication, listening, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- * Technical abilities, writing skills, and detail-oriented.
- * Prospecting and closing sales experience in a business to business environment.
- * Enjoys making cold calls.
- * Conducting presentations based on customer needs.
- * Drive and motivation for sales and customer service excellence.
- * Passion for mentoring, developing people, and helping organizations achieve their business objectives.
To express interest in this opportunity, please send a cover letter outlining how your skills match with this opportunity and a resume to email@example.com
Support: Support Télécharger